헤블리스는 우리 모두가 건강한 행복을 누릴 수 있도록 노력하는 브랜드입니다.

Copyright © 2021 www.heblis.com.
All Rights Reserved.
사이트 내 전체검색

CONTACT US

문의하기

wholesale

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 MIKE JOHN
댓글 0건 조회 176회 작성일 24-10-07 12:29
성함 MIKE JOHN
이메일 info@hencellc.com
카테고리
제목 wholesale
연락처 4782556808--

본문

Dear,
I hope this message finds you well. My name is John, and I’m the founder of HENCE LLC, a U.S.-based e-commerce company dedicated to offering products that truly stand out for their quality and authenticity. I recently discovered your brand, and I was struck by how beautifully your products reflect both craftsmanship and passion. They aren’t just items—they tell a story, and that’s exactly the kind of product we’re proud to offer to our customers.

I’m reaching out because we are genuinely excited about the possibility of working with you. Your brand resonates with the values we hold dear at HENCE LLC: attention to detail, authenticity, and an unwavering commitment to quality. It’s clear that your products are crafted with intention, and we’re eager to introduce them to a wider audience that we know would appreciate them just as much as we do.

At HENCE LLC, we don’t approach partnerships lightly. We truly believe in building long-lasting, meaningful relationships with the brands we collaborate with. That’s why I want to express how eager we are to explore a wholesale partnership with you. I’m confident that by working together, we can achieve something special—bringing your incredible products to new customers and building a relationship based on mutual respect and shared values.

Please let me know what the next steps would be to move forward, or if you need any further information from our side. I’m very excited about the potential of collaborating with you and would love to start a conversation about how we can create something meaningful together.

Thank you for your time, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Warm regards,
John
Founder & Owner, HENCE LLC
EIN: 35-2840569
5900 Balcones Drive, Ste 17872, Austin, TX 78731
Phone: +1 (478) 255-6808
Email: info@hencellc.com

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.